Why Use HANDS ON?
We present the TOP TEN (there are certainly more) reasons to come to HANDS ON for your creative and technical production needs.
- Safety first: We have a 100% safety record, are insured up to £10 million, are BBC approved armourers, are members of the Institute of Explosives Engineers, and have Home Office authorisation to supply weapons. Your safety is the most important aspect of any project, so choose a company you can trust.
- Personal, friendly service: When you use HANDS ON for your production or event, you will deal with people who understand your project and are interested in helping you.
- Top products: We regularly maintain our stock and are also constantly adding to it. With our industry contacts, we can almost always source what you are looking for.
- Experts in the field: There is nothing more valuable than the thirty years of experience HANDS ON has in the industry: this means we are able and willing to provide expert advice and guidance on our various products and services. Whether you want quick tips on loading and firing blanks; guidance on how much FireCheck you will need, or advice on how best to hang your drapes, we can help.
- Fair prices: We know budgets are tight, and we want to offer you the best deal we can. We are always keen to hear if our competitors are offering the same products for less, as we do consider price-matches.
- Good delivery: At HANDS ON, we are constantly on the lookout for good deals from couriers, in order to pass that on to our customers. We also track every consignment to make sure it gets to you, and we offer next-working-day delivery.
- Keep you in the loop: We pride ourselves on having open channels of communication with our customers: not only do we encourage you to get in touch with us (through the website, email, telephone, social media or in person) but WE like to keep YOU informed as to the status of your enquiry.
- Brilliant after-care: Get in touch if you need assistance at any time, or if anything is not up to the standard you would expect. We also love to hear your feedback as we want to keep improving the products and service we provide. Feedback on the website is also gratefully received.
- Special offers: We like passing on good deals to our customers, and we have regularly offer discounts and deals in order to help your budget go a bit further. We offer discounts for longer hires and for large quantities, which we think is gives a fair deal to touring theatre companies, film production companies and venues.
- So much more: We also offer
training (in armoury and Steeldeck construction, with more to follow) and hope
to create video tutorials for our website in the near future. Our blogs and
newsletters pass on inside information and industry hints and tips, and our
Facebook and Twitter can provide product information and live responses to
queries. We also like to promote the projects of our clients and customers on
our website and social media channels.